Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Keeping the group active

We've almost got 600 members now, which is great. I hope members old and new help to keep the group active by uploading to the gallery and posting interesting questions and topics as well as their introductions. Have already got to know some...

Swedish + Philippine couple.

New in the group.Swedish + Philippine couple.Tall well endowed and smoothie + Tall ultraskinny and smoothie.We both think that is a perfect match

Who needs support for a large member?

Maybe I'mtaking the title to literal.I'm well endowed. Over 8 inches long and 0ver 4 inches thick. But I don't need support for it.I'm proud of what I have.The largest penis on record is13 inches flaccid and the man doesn't seek...

London (or nearby)

London here - would be cool to get to know some of the members here. Let me know if you're in the area :D

Latest Post
by  
Hi

Hi everyone, Dennis here, from Belgium, nudist for about 15 years. Naked at home, I go to the nude beach and to public and private saunas, love it!

Latest Post
by  
Hey!

Hi everybody! New member to the group here, but long term member on lpsg.com as inwait8. Look forward to chat with other members about their members.

Happy to join

Nudist male from Texas, very thick hung, love hippie hollow but it does attract some attention which is good and bad

Cam chat

Anyone want to cam chat? Add me on Skype phoenician1978

Latest Post
by  
Introduction

Hi all! Just wanted to drop in, introduce myself and say Hi to the folks here. Thanks to jumbo747jet for adding me in. I've been a member over on LPSG for a while now, and was curious about this group when I found it here. Seems like a great...

Hi, I'm very happy to have been accepted into your group. I'm Garry, from Ireland, but now living in sunny Gran Canaria ( sun 365 days a year ) and where it's possible to be naked in many, many places -- My Motto is " It's great...

Latest Post
by