Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

New Member Greeting

Hi my name is Jimmy. I am a nudist currently living in Houston, Texas. I was raised in southern California and started my nude lifestyle while living in Palm Springs. Unfortunately I now live in an apartment complex with lots of children. So I must...

hello

Hi glad to be part of the group . i'm located in cen Fl.

Latest Post
by  
Big Boys

Recently at the Y I workout at I am seeing some new guys, handsome black men and do they ever have some big cocks, the guys aren't all over the place show off or anything like that, they just do their think in the steam and showers, it is very...

Hi all you bigger guys

Hi, I'm Will and I'm new to the site. I thought it was about time I introduced myself and my uncut 8 inches to the group. Many thanks to jumbo747jet for his assistance in joining lpsg.com and for his welcome :)

New to the group.

I want to say I am very happy to be a part of the group. I want to thankjumbo747jetfor the most awesome welcoming message. He is the first to send a welcoming message. Most of the time if you are approved they never tell you. You have to keep...

Latest Post
by  
hello

hi im lonernude anyone from michigan on here

Latest Post
by  
skype?

Hey str8 dude here anyone care to chat on skype hit me up : nudebro209

New to the group - hello!

Hello, I'm a grower, not a shower, but I definitely have what my wife calls "big dick problems", such as finding underwear that fit me both hard and soft. She's definitely not complaining, though! I'm looking forward to...

12 inch

One fine evening some years ago, I was hanging out at an adult location and came across a man with an exceptionally huge cock, it was 12 inches long to exact and very thick, it was huge, of course my curious nature kicked in and I just had to know...

Hi everyone

In a way, it's been nature's smirk. I'm short, there's no way around that and fairly proportional, except that one part. Short guys don't get notice, but hung guys do. Guys are always chatting me up in nudist situations. It's...

Latest Post
by