Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Embarrassing or awkward events

We haven't had many new threads in here for a while. Thought it would be interesting to share any embarrassing or awkward things that have happened due to having a LP, and how you dealt with it.

Hello from Atlanta

Not large just a bit over average I guess. 7" (18cm) cut and very smooth. Nudist for over 30 years and have a PA piercing and guiche as well. Give me a shout!

Latest Post
by  
New to the group

Hello. Just new to the group so I'm throwing out a hello and an introduction. 30 year old living in Toronto. I've always had comments about the size of my penis and have always been endowed even as a kid, even though I only identify my size...

Latest Post
by  
Size

Does it really matter what size a penis is. The idea of this site is suppose to be about nudity..

Condoms

Many. many years I always disliked wearing condoms because they were difficult to put on, too tight, and cut down on sensation. My wife recently underwent cancer treatments that took her immune system down to almost zero. We were told that we should...

Hi, I am Simon, 42 from England but now live in Switzerland.

Latest Post
by  
Hi.

I've just joined the group but I'm already member of Truenudists for many years.My partner/husband and I are together for more than 24 years and we prefer the clothing-optiona/naturist resort/beaches, etc.Since some years we have a home in...

Latest Post
by  
Hey everyone

Just a normal dude, kind of a closet nudist. Yes im larger than normal, would be cool to chat with others the same. Skype: nudebro209

Hi all

I am new to the group

Latest Post
by  
Introduction

Hello everyone, I am new here, I am a long-time naturist and I think I have a larger than average uncut penis, 7.5''. I love to meet other naturist, with large or not large penises, pls get in touch! I am spending some months in Boston, US,...

Latest Post
by