Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

New to the group

I am a 41 years old man living in Pune, India. Thank you for accepting me in the Group! I like to make friends from all over the world! I love playing cricket.

Latest Post
by  
New To Group

I am a 41 years old italin man living in Milano - Italy. Thank you for accepting me in the Group! I like to make friends from all over the world! I like sport and I practice MTB, Running and Gym! I hope to meet a lot of interesting people here!

Latest Post
by  
New to group

Hi, I've been a keen naturist since I was 14. I was walking home from school along a disused railway line when I came across a couple sunbathing naked, I was intrigued, tried it and was hooked. I started sleeping naked but still put my pajamas...

Latest Post
by  
Thanks for letting me join.

Not the most endowed but more a grower than a shower.

Latest Post
by  
Happy Easter to all !

Wishing you all a eggstra happy Easter !

Latest Post
by  
Who will be our member #5555 ?

First of all, a big thank you to all who have joined the group since it was started. We're now over 5000 members and with some luck we'll soon have our 5555th member. I also want to remind all who have joined to please introduce yourselves...

Hangin in southern Cal

7 1/2 uncut, 420-friendly nudist. Unfortunately, dont get to practice much nudism at home- roommates. Have been to two nudist resorts in the area. LOVE EM! Trying to get a friend of mine to go to a nudist resort - hes shy about possibly having an...

Latest Post
by  
Introduction

I'm pleased to join this group and share information with others who find a large penis size to be an issue in their naturist life. I am a lifetime naturist and now live for 6 months of the year at a naturist campground in Canada. I spend as...

Latest Post
by  
Hello everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself Im Jerry thank you for accepting me to the group

Latest Post
by  
Introduction

Hi folks I am just introducing myself as requested. I have been a nudist for 40 yrs but mainly since living in Sydney and I appreciate large penises and love looking at them as well support the guys who have large penis

Latest Post
by