Advancement of Naturism

Thanks

My thanks to the Moderator or whomever is managing this Group and the next Naturist Group at the moment. The photo of me and the dog are copied from my profile pics and since I am a member of both Groups I openly give you permission to display my...

Latest Post
by  
Medical TV Drama

This is for discussion on the Up and coming (potentially) Scifi-nude-medical drama.https://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,20244.msg215810.html#msg215810

Latest Post
by  
Naturist Education

Herein is the discussion on how to make a college for naturists. Naturally, it will most likely be online only at first. Any thoughts?

Latest Post
by  
Creating a video game that highlights...

Second idea of mine (was also thinking about using this one for a video game) is to create a show about a team researching ruins in Antarctica/the Arctic. A newly discovered tribe living in the inhospitable realm (or even unlanded realm if in the...

Latest Post
by  
Main Thread

Please post here if you have any ideas for advancing naturism/nudism.

I am interested in helping but...

Ok, I just created this group for the purpose of making naturism/nudism more mainstream. I will need a lot of help. First thing on the agenda is someone who can moderate this forum and upload nudism/naturism positive photos. It is important to begin...

Latest Post
by