Nude Gardeners

straw bale gardening

Has anyone tried straw bale gardening? Reading up on it for now. Like to know what other think about it.

Latest Post
by  
spring garden

fall is gone for must of us, mid winter is passing, it's about time to be planning spring garden activities. Of course it varies greatly from Florida to Canada. In Florida it's already starting time for some things. In Canada it's like...

Spring?

The calendar says February, but we had a record high of 60 degrees here yesterday with pure sun. I spent the afternoon naked pruning fruit trees and cleaning up the yard. I don't ever remember being able to do that this early in the year.

nature

In my experience I find that those things that involve learning about and working with nature, are such that the deeper I get into them the more interesting they get. While those topics, occupations, education, that involve man made things, the...

Latest Post
by  
nutrient dense

or high brix as it's called sometimes, is a fertility system based on the work of a Dr Northern and Dr Cary Reams, who worked together, carried on by others since they passed on. Dr Northern was a medical doctor who discovered that disease is...

Group photo

The picture that I use for the group photo here is one that I got off the internet some time ago. I've thought of changing it to one of me out in the garden, but I think that may be too self-serving. So then I thought we should have the members...

Lifetime gardener.

Hadnt noticed the gardening group, anyway my grandfather made his living with produce, mother carried on with a huge garden every year when i was little, i grew to love growing things and plan on turning it into a profession now that im getting old...

Happy Nude Year

Happy Nude Year to all!

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all!

Latest Post
by