Nude Gardeners

changes in the back yard

My son helped me moved my green house closer to the house on the weekend. Little does he know, but this will now allow me to water my plants in naked bliss without being seen by the neighbours!

my first naked gardening experience

I only started to venture into the naturist experience last February, as the Australian summer was ending. With a very cold wet winter (by our standards) in Adelaide, i have been naked often in the house but desperate to return to our clothing...

World Naked Gardening Day

One week from today ( May 6th) is World Naked Gardening Day. So what are all of you doing to celebrate?

Help the Monarchs

Please help these beautiful creatures survive the attacks on our environment. It's a great way to incorporate naturism into our gardening. Last fall we harvested bags full of milkweed seeds at a State Park conservation program and planted them...

Latest Post
by  
naked water blasting

Yesterday it was 36 degrees C and I finally had time to clean my deck. Fortunately I have a (nearly) completely private back courtyard. It was very hot, plus there was no point in getting clothes soaking wet. Off came the clothes and I spent a...

First day of spring

Here in the northern hemisphere, today is the first day of spring. It was only 49 degrees, but bright and sunny so I decided to do some naked gardening for the first time this year. I will say that I went to the sunniest and most protected area of...

Desert Bloom Bonanza

Borrego Springs, California. A great nudist hiking and running area for me. This year, rainfall brought bountiful spring flower season. If you can get there, enjoy!!! Here's a good report:...

Gardening Naked in Arizona

Yesterday (3/11/2017) the weather was great so I took the opportunity to turn the soil in preparation for planting the garden on our land. Gardening naked feels so wonderful no wonder I love our land so much.

Latest Post
by  
Come on the warm weather for 2017

Looking forward to the spring coming so as to start removing cloths when out side until it is warm enough to be nude for my first full summer been nude in the garden.

Vegetable Garden Preparation

I noticed last season that my vegetable garden did not do as well as the year before. I am thinking that the soil is lacking nutrients. I would like to know if any of the soil testing stuff that be bought in town is worth using especially the...