Nude Gardeners

Watering

I just got finished watering my wife's containers. I was nude of course. We are going out of town next week for 10 days and I was wondering the best way to keep them watered while gone. My sister-in-law is able to come over a couple of times...

Abbey House Gardens clothing optional days.

Naturist gardeners in Great Britain and visiting gardeners from overseas will be pleased to note that the clothing optional days for this year have been announced as Sunday 22nd May 2016 Saturday 11th June 2016 (was originally announced asFriday...

A sunny bank holiday

Well what a change a warm sunny bank holiday so a lovely day for nude gardening.

Help help! Potatoes!

So on a whim I bought some potatoes from Home Depot or Lowes and put four in the ground not really expecting anything and lo and behold I have 4 little plants growing! Its been about two weeks and we are getting good rain. Any pointers to grow them...

World Naked Gardening Day

The 12th Annual World Naked Gardening Day is coming up on Saturday, May 7th. Who has some specific plans for that day?

Invitation to our Belated World Naked...

Yesterday I turned the soil in preparation for planting during our Belated Naked Gardening Day Celebration on the land Amy and I recently purchased in Dewey, AZ. (About an hour north of Shangri La Ranch, near Prescott.) Here is the schedule for that...

Latest Post
by  
World Naked Gardening Day Wisconsin

Participate in organic planting Tomatoes, Peppers and flowers. May Pole Dance, Potluck and Volleyball....or just enjoy the sun on our official season opener.. See you all soon www.toadallynatural.com

Latest Post
by  
Great Weather

Hi, Autumn is best weather for naked gardening in Queensland Australia .

Great day despite the weather

We got huge amounts of stuff done this weekend. www.westhighlandretreat.co.uk great to see the new woodland begining to flourish. Looking forward to sharing the progress this year with our guests.

Social Nudism Petition

Got this petition on Face Book today: sign and share here ((: https://www.thepetitionsite.com/532/669/729/make-social-nudity-mainstream/#sign

Latest Post
by