Nude Gardeners

Bell peppers

I got a red bell pepper plant toward the beginning of summer. I cut down the first pepper that grew because the other plant I have came with one grown and when I waited for a bigger pepper it rotted off. When subsequent pepper appeared on my larger...

Cutting the lawn in the nude while the...

We have a relatively private yard with a big lawn. It takes approximately 2hrs to cut. In the summer when the wife and kids were up at the cottage and I was home alone I decided to cut the grass in the nude, back lawn only. I checked to see if there...

Nude yard work not always a good idea

After a recent time of working in my yard, I came down with multiple spots of poison ivy. I believe it to be from dried vines and not from green leaves.Not always a good idea to work nude.

Merry Christmas

I would like to wish a Merry Christmas and Happy Nude Year to all of my nude gardening friends! Dave

Latest Post
by  
Merry Christmas

To everyone in this group i would like to wish everyone a very merry christmas!!

Latest Post
by  
Gardening in the tropics

i am heading south in a couple weeks and will tending my half acre tropical garden. Hope my avocado, mango, papaya, coconut etc are coming along. Any tips from others who have experience in gardening in the tropics? Will post pics when I get down...

Springtime is happening downunder

Growing time actually hasn't stopped here during winter, however now, that spring has sprung downunder, things are bright and colorful again.

Growing Season in Upstate, Ny

Does anyone know what the growing seasons are here in Upstate ny? I'm trying to figure it out..lol. For vegetables mainly....

hallo

hello, I is again here and looks forward to many befriends. conny