Nude Gardeners

Last Tomatoes

With only a few weeks of warm weather left here's hoping we get those last tomatoes ripe in time. The cold months are long when you are waiting for good fresh tomatoes. Think I'll try some in the greenhouse this winter. Any advice?

Wisconsin Harvest Bowling in the BUFF/Packer...

Bowling in the BUFF/Packer Party Hi Every one ..Same place at the same time Dave's lanes Hartford Wisconsin. $25 per person All you can Bowl, Play Pool, Eat and Drink ..Doors open at 10am November 16th and we party 10:30am to 2:30pm with more...

Latest Post
by  
wish i could do all my gardening nude

I wish i could do all my gardening in the nude but i can't, i have a small yard at home where i can do everything in the nude, so this year i spent world naked gardening day naked their planting seeds into plug out trays etc, when they'd...

Latest Post
by  
Winter draws near

I keep chimes on every direction of my house. This morning I heard the North facing chimes ringing. Even though we are still in the 90's and just had a few days in the 100 plus degree range, the breeze out of the North is a reminder how close...

small private garden

I havesmall private garden...am naturist...would be nice for someone to look after it...Kent UK

hi

hi my skype is rendy198,not men and perverts...thanks

Latest Post
by  
Harvest time

It's been a pretty good growing season so far with cooler than normal temperatures, but lots of rain. I spent the afternoon harvesting and did learn that picking raspberries naked is a little difficult.....

Wine tasting

Wine Tasting & Season Finalle *Clothing Optional 11:00am to 6:00p FREE Event Taste and learn about 6 different wines with Chef Josh Stanley. Pot Luck (BYOB for later) Volleyball Advance Registration Required by Sept 1st...

late winter happenings

I have planted my tomatoes: Black Russians in Autumn, or as you Americans call it Fall, and they are just now bearing and look to be cropping heavy, Beef steaks I planted about 4 weeks ago and they are not yet flowering and the last lot I have...

Hello, New to the group

Hello there. I am a nude gardener from Washington state, in the U.S. I garden at our home near Seattle and at our cabin in north central washington, not far from the border with British Columbia, CA. Pleased to join the...