Airbnb and accommodation for nudist men

Place to stay near cincinnati

Hey looking for a night or two to stay near Cincinnati on March 30th-31st

Latest Post
by  
Tampa/ St. Pete - Any Nudist Hosts March...

Hi, I am looking for a place to stay for one or two nights in the area in a place where we can all enjoy our nudist lifestyle. Pool or hot tub are big bonuses but not required. My hobbies are nude massages and nude photography. Happy to provide...

munich

if somebody comes to munich

Latest Post
by  
Central London - Great Location

I have an Airbnb room in my flat in Central London Excellent location adjacent to the City and major attractions. Message me for more details.

First time naturist break nearly europe

Hi, I m looking for a small naturist bnb, as I d like to try a full naturist experience for the first time. Bit nervous about large hotels or resorts. With COVID, and uncertainty of travelling possibilities, looking for places nearby, for travel by...

Latest Post
by  
First time naturist break nearly europe

Hi, I m looking for a small naturist bnb, as I d like to try a full naturist experience for the first time. Bit nervous about large hotels or resorts. With COVID, and uncertainty of travelling possibilities, looking for places nearby, for travel by...

Latest Post
by  
New Airbnb policies

As an active member of Airbnb both as renting a room of my home to passing travelers and renting them when I travel I have met some wonderful people from all over the world. I just got a notification from Airbnb that beginning Nov 20 all hosts must...

Looking for a male roommate 1/2 hour south...

Looking for a nice, clean, honest roommate to occupy private, furnished in law apt. 2 bedroom, 2 baths. $750. for one bedroom, 1500. for whole apt. 1/2 mile to commuter rail. Like to have a nudist buddy that enjoys the beach and hiking as I also...

Latest Post
by  
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Come enjoy San Juan and my quaint little oasis for those searching for some rest and relaxation amid their travels. I just listed my place up on MisterB&B. It's titled Low-Key Relaxed Condado Apartment....

Downtown Asheville NC

Recently moved to downtown Asheville, have a guest room available for visitors. Great location and views of the city, several breweries and restaurants within walking distance.