Intellectual Nudism...

Cambridge's 'Naked Professor' to...

Cambridge's 'Naked Professor' to host adult only anti-Brexit show Speaking to the News about her nude economics protest last year, Dr Bateman explained why she often gets criticism for her style of protesting - and why that just makes...

Latest Post
by  
The Naked Rambler Video

This is a link to a long documentary about Britain's Naked Rambler and his Girl Friend....

Latest Post
by  
Lets Take Nudity Mainstream

PETITION

Latest Post
by  
Why Are Americans Afraid of Being Naked?

Why Are Americans Afraid of Being Naked? When Catholic protesters recently shut down a New York exhibit displaying a naked, life-sized Jesus sculpted from chocolate, the outcry wasnt totally unexpected. Labeled offensive by critics, the artwork...

Latest Post
by  
Borrowed a blog post...

Why the world needs more nudists I would add that before the Victorian Era, starting about 1850, that no one wore swimsuits. It just wasnt a thing. Teddy Roosevelt swam daily nude in the Potomac and no one thought the worse of him for it and folks...

Latest Post
by  
2 Day Ban for posting this on a Closed Forum...

Are you kidding me? I was banned for posting this pic in a closed nudist forum on FB. Got a 2 Day Suspension. I am so glad we have places on the web where we can discuss things like this openly. Most of American Culture is so screwed up that when...

Latest Post
by