Greener Nudists

Sooooooooooooooooooooo Sick!

I'm so sick of this world, that we trash everyday, and the people that say, "it'll all be ok." And the fools that see nothing, despite all the proof, our consumption is leading, to our world going poof! It's a fact, that our...

Wanted - Pool Heating Ideas

Hi All, I'm looking to heat a pool in good sunny southern Spain thro' the winter months. I have good south facingfenceline and some roof tiling. Are there any ideas or formula for requirements to heat a given pool m3 or surface area m2?...

Solar showers

Last winter I went on a quest to reduce energy usage. One of the most successful things we did was to start taking solar showers outside when the weather was nice. I bought one of those 5 gallon solar showers designed for campers and set it up by...

Organic Gardening.

Stumbled across this the other day, seems quite good, I'm now getting the news letter. https://www.1stoporganicgardening.com/orgfert.htm Phil.

Latest Post
by  
The Rainforest Site.

The Rainforest Site is dedicated to the preservation of rainforests around the world. Your daily click funds the purchase of rainforest land by The Nature Conservancy, The Rainforest Conservation Fund, The World Parks Endowment, and Rainforest2Reef....

Latest Post
by  
Hi Green Nudists!

Hi, I just joined the group. About time a Nudist group for a greener world! I have an article I wrote around ten years ago called Ecologically Sound. It's how nudity has to be better than clothing. I was told one time that I go to a lot of...

Latest Post
by  
Top 10 tips eco to go

Top 10 tips eco to go 1. Change a light: replacing one regular light bulb with a compact flurescent light bulb will save 150 pounds of Co2 each year 2. Drive less: walk, bike,car pool or take public transport more often. We will all save one mile of...

Latest Post
by