Couchsurfing - places to stay while traveling

Room available for nudist/nude friendly lgbt...

UK Wales. nr Cardiff. city living yet quiet house, other tenant is v quiet tho landlord does like music. 5mins walk train station. 2hrs direct to London (Pad). within half hr to Bristol and 10mins Cardiff. 2mins walk local shops including...

Latest Post
by  
ANY Outer Banks, NC hosts?

Does anyone here have rentals in, or live in the Outer Banks and willing to rent a room in late May/early June 2024?

Latest Post
by  
Mexico/South US Jan to April

Hi! Ill be travelling around Mexico and making my way up towards Arizona/Texas between January and April. Would be great to meet like minded people and a nude friendly couch always appreciated! Can repay with cooking or doing chores around the...

Open Couch in Florida

Hello, I host in Fort Lauderdale, feel free to send a message to see if im in town. https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/dan-mia

Latest Post
by  
Hosts in Seattle

Are there any hosts in the Seattle area regularly hosting ? I have friends that would love to stay in a nudist household while traveling to Seattle. If love to host, but my condo is far too small

Latest Post
by  
Sydney Australia

I have have spare bedrooms and bathrooms in my city penthouse. There is a large private rooftop and small private hot tub/spa. If anyone wants a few days, kick on some food or cooking and you are welcome.

Latest Post
by  
MIAMI - FT. LAUDERDALE AREA

Hi, Would any MALE nudist have a place to host a fellow gay male nudist during the Christmas - New Year's week in the Miami or Ft. Lauderdale areas?

Latest Post
by  
Holidays in Rome

Hello i will be in Rome in December i would love to meet some nudists and even host me there thank you

Latest Post
by  
Hosting in Montral

Title says it all

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a host in Amsterdam 01.12.-03.12.

Greetings to the community! I plan a possible short visit to Amsterdam from Friday December the 1st until Sunday the 3rd - collecting some vinyl records from local music stores. I would be glad to find an interesting host to stay, share stories,...

Latest Post
by