Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Couchsurfing - places to stay while traveling

Caribbean

I may be travelling in the Bahamas and am openfor all areasto the lower Caribbean for anytime this winter. I am searching for an area where naked would be cool, especially the secluded areas. A host on a boat would be awesome as well! I love the...

Latest Post
by  
Sydney or Blue Mountains late December

Hi all, looking for a nudist couch for 3 nights (28th -31st Dec). I am 57 and well-travelled, interests are hiking, film, travel, jazz, massage, nature. Hope someone can host me. Steve

Latest Post
by  
Hong Kong couch

Hey guys, I have a couch in Hong Kong that I can offer to fellow nudists travellers Let me know if any of you are coming to hk! I have hosted other nudists before.

Latest Post
by  
LONDON in October (13-18)

Hi, folks. Any HOST available for ONE NIGHT OR TWO during those days? Cheers!!

Latest Post
by  
Hello

HELLO! My CS and Facebook account johannesbrahms@live.it. Friendship requests WELCOME

Latest Post
by  
Lake Powell, Utah

Coming to Lake Powell, Utah for a photography workshop next Sunday. Anyone with a place to crash for the night near Bullfrog Marina?

Latest Post
by  
London Couch

Space available in cool open plan flat, East London this week on wed 30th Sept & Thurs 1st Oct. Let me know if you are interested Joe

Latest Post
by  
Travelling to Sydney 14-17 Oct

Hey, Anyone hosting in Sydney for one of those days with a room or couch to spare. Please let me know in private. Thanks

Latest Post
by  
Bed in Leuven/Brussels

Hi Everyone, I am moving to Leuven/Brussels and I have not yet found an apartment. If anyone has a bed I could use for some days/week, that would be awesome. I am willing to pay rent/expenses. Or, if you know someone or somewhere that has short term...

Latest Post
by  
Miami next week??

Hey all Anyone in Miami up for meeting up, catching some rays and chilling out?? Let me know and we can arrange :) Andy xx

Latest Post
by