Couchsurfing - places to stay while traveling

Goa, india anyone

hi will anyone be in Goa India in Jan 13....let me know i live in goa and been a nudist for around 13 years. would like to meet up if interested. Also have few nudist couple freind who will join if people are ther to meet. John

Virginia

Hi, Have an extra, bed room available. I am located about 6 miles from Washington, DC. Public transportation availabe into DC.

Latest Post
by  
oxford uk

hi naturist looking for a 1 night stop over nr oxford in the next 2 weeks not sure of the date yet love a naturist household

Latest Post
by  
Toronto

Hi folks, I've hosted before and have a guestroom. So far no nudists but I welcome them. I just naked couchsurfed in NYC, and it was such a great time.

Place to Stay in Atlanta

Hi guys. I have a place in Buckhead - near downtown Atlanta - and would like to share the space with fellow gay nudists. If you're coming to Atlanta for business or just for the hell of it, let me know. J

Latest Post
by  
Amsterdam guy looking for host in Paris...

Amsterdam guy is working in Paris 17-21 January 2013 (St. Germain) I want to stay 2 more days to celebrate my birthday. Can somebody host me 22-24 January 2013? Hope to hear from you! Ad

Latest Post
by  
CAIRNS...QUEENSLAND

WELCOME TO NAKED CAIRNS...SAY HELLO IF YOUR UP THIS WAY!!!

Latest Post
by  
New York, New York

Hi All, Heading to NYC mid Jan...already have a place to stay but thought this may be a call way to meet others in the area that are interested in hanging out nude. cheers

Latest Post
by  
North Queensland

Anyone travelling north this holidays we have spare rooms in Mackay/Dolphin Heads, send us a message if you;re in the area..

Latest Post
by