Couchsurfing - places to stay while traveling

Cork Ireland - sofa available

Hey there, I'm able to host at mine here in Cork city until the end of the month. In particular I'd love to hosts nudists my around my age but message me if anyone would like to stay!

Latest Post
by  
Downtown Chicago

Hello. Im visiting Chicago in mid-late October and was wandering if there was a good way to connect with nudists in the downtown area. Im from Asheville, NC. - Brent

Latest Post
by  
Nudist place in Dawson Creek, BC Canada

Hey y'all! Just here to offer my place for anyone travelling around these parts of Canada. I know a lot of Americans travel through her ekn their way to Alaska, if you need a place to stay naked at, let me know!

Latest Post
by  
Berlin, Germany Late September

Hello! I am in Berlin for the month of September but need a couch to surf on for the dates of the 26th, 27th and 28th. Can anyone host me in Berlin or nearby? Please message me if so. Thank you in advance!

Latest Post
by  
Looking for hosts in Italy

Hi ! I travel with a friend, and we are looking for some hosts in your area next week. Cheers, Christophe

Latest Post
by  
accomodation in brussels

hi, im looking for a place to crash on the night of the 22nd in brussels. if you have a place let me know :)

Latest Post
by  
accomodation in brussels

hi, im looking for a place to crash on the night of the 22nd in brussels. if you have a place let me know :)

Latest Post
by  
Nashville 9/02

Hello, Im looking for a place to stay Friday 9/02 near Nashville for one night. Let me know if you have a place. Thanks

Latest Post
by  
Host Needed Rovinj Croatia, September

Hi Guys How are you??. Im coming to visit Rovinj Croatia the 2nd week of September . Im also a huge fan of nudist beaches and want to spend my days on your FKK beach soaking up the sexy bodies. Im taking 10days off work and want to explore your...

Latest Post
by  
Couchsurfing nudist group

Hello ! Lately I have encountered problems on the functionality of couchsurfing, for this reason I decided to create a group for nudists who use couchsurfing or B&B. I would like to have a group full of information and advice related to tourism ...