Couchsurfing - places to stay while traveling

Couchsurfing in Madrid in October

Hi, looking for couchsurfing space in Madrid in October 2022 for a couple days, Friendly, tidy nonsmoking male here, prefer staying with men only. Thanks!

Latest Post
by  
Couch surfing on offer LONDON

Early August 2022 I can offer my couch if youre a traveller :)

Latest Post
by  
New Orleans - 2-5 Sept

Anyone hosting over Southern Decadence? My huzz and I are nudist hosts in NYC and got a crazy last-minute thought to go to Southern Decadence this year. If anyone is open for a couple nudist guys to stay with you, we are clean, try to take up...

Latest Post
by  
Salford / Manchester

If anyone is passing through the area, you're welcome to stay over in a gay friendly / naturist apartment or if you're in a hotel for work and want to spend sometime in naked company, get in touch. Just bring a bottle and a smile lol

Latest Post
by  
Seeking nudist accommodation in Maine, UK,...

Ive just started a round-the-world trip and am interested in staying or meeting up with nudist couchsurfers along the way. Heres my itinerary: Augusta, Maine, USA - 15 to 18 August London, England - 19 to 22 August Liverpool, England - 24 to 26...

Opal fields Australia

Anyone wishing to visit the opal fields near lighting ridge Australia are welcome I have a spare bedroom or bring your caravan, trailer or swags Open fireplace, hot showers, tours to my own opal mine, meet interesting miners at the local pub , and a...

Latest Post
by  
Pasco County, FL Paradise Lakes

Looking for a place for 1 or 2 nights on August 11th and 12th. Usually stay at Paradise Lakes but the owner has sold his property. Be happy to treat for dinner in exchange for a short stay somewhere in the area.

Latest Post
by  
Memphis area

Seeking a nudist friendly place to stay for an evening in the Memphis area after July 4.

Latest Post
by  
Gulf Shores, AL

I have a room to host travelling nudist Two blocks from the beach. Safe, Sane (mostly) and polite... Come on!

Latest Post
by  
Daytona Beach

Good Morning, Searching for info about Daytona Beach. We will be there for Biketoberfest Oct. 13-16. Would like to find a nudist BandB, resort nearby or an AirBandB for nudist. Thanks in advance.

Latest Post
by