Couchsurfing - places to stay while traveling

Hi all

I was just removed from Couchsurfing without given any reason, claimed it's private. I was using Hangout and suggested it's summer - let's get naked. It seems it was too much. There are nudist and many gay groups there, never thought...

Latest Post
by  
Adelaide, Australia

I know its a ways away, but is anyone in here from Adelaide, Australia? And might you be hosting 26-28 December 2022?

Latest Post
by  
Milan

I am looking to visit Milan for a weekend at some point this summer, can anybody host?

Latest Post
by  
Naked Home Photo Project

Hi guys! Here's my new naked photo project. Hope you'll enjoy it! :) https://naked-home.blogspot.com

Algarve and Lisboa

Ola. Around 9th of june i ll.visit the Algarve. And on 15th of june a few days in Lisbon. Maybe someone wants to join... and maybe someone can host me...or just hanging out.

Latest Post
by  
Looking for hosts in Florida for a late fall...

Going to be taking a trip out to the Orlando/Tampa area in the fall and looking to see if there are male host that have a sofa/bed available for me. Haven dialed down the dates yet, but thinking around Labor Day or the week after. Message me if you...

Latest Post
by  
Get away

Need to get away for a couple days. Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa or South Dakota. Anyone have a naked couch they would like to offer? Would love to treat to a wonderful dinner out.

Latest Post
by  
Hello everyone

Am new here ,free free to add or message if you want to go naughty

Latest Post
by  
looking for a place to stay in louisville ky

gonna be at the forecastle music festival and im needing a place to stay on the cheap. lemme know if you can help

Latest Post
by  
25 year old Male Im JAX Florida

Looking for somewhere to hangout after work if anybody wants too let me know. I prefer females, new to this so its easier for me. Message me and we can text.

Latest Post
by