Couchsurfing - places to stay while traveling

June 2022 USA Trip

Hey all, just looking to see if anyone is about when I'm visiting the US, I already have hotels booked but happy to cancel if anyone is free to host. I'll be in Las Vegas 7-10 June, Seattle 10-12 June, San Francisco 13-16 June. Also just...

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a place to crash in Pontiac...

Hey guys, i am traveling out to Pontiac, Michigan for work from 5/10-5/13 and would like to know if someone can put me up for those days while Im at a conference.

Latest Post
by  
London

Any travelers coming to London soon?

Looking for hosts

Will be travelling this summer and looking for hosts in the following cities: Milan Valencia Bergamo Ibiza Amsterdam Berlin London

Latest Post
by  
Anyone can host in Barcelona, Spain?

Hi, looking for accommodation in BCN, anyone can host?Thanks, Kar

Latest Post
by  
host in jordan amman

Im offer host nudist im in jordan amman would really like to know some interesting diversified nudists out there or if possible a nudist get together would be a great funn too to explore and know more about each other im alredy on Couchsurfing for 5...

Latest Post
by  
West Hollywood

Open to hosting a gay nudist Who might be passing through West Hollywood. Send me a message and tell me a little about yourself.

Looking for a gay/bi couch in IOWA in June

Driving from Michigan to CO and thought it might be fun to crash in a nudist and gay-friendly location ALONG I-80. Look on the way out (night of Thurs., June 9) or on theway back (Sun., June 19). PM me if you have a possibility or suggestions. ...

Latest Post
by  
Looking to couchsurf in Pontiac MI

I have to go to Pontiac MI in May and need a place for 2 days

Latest Post
by  
Spare toom in NYC.

Open to hosting 1 or 2 nudist males (men only, please) in NYC. Weekends or short holidays only. Get in touch!

Latest Post
by