Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Couchsurfing - places to stay while traveling

New member

I'm new on here interesting seeking for friends to talk to and see where it goes. You can mail me on: patricia.moore1500@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Austin Texas

Any place to stay crash short term in Austin Texas? -- Markus

Latest Post
by  
Cdiz 17 agust - 3 sep

Anyone yo host in Cadiz from 17 august to 3 sept? I am from Madrid

Latest Post
by  
Any host 8/12-8/13 Woodstock, New York,...

Hi Im Greg. Coming to Catskills/Woodstock NY Saturday afternoon through Monday and looking for a place to crash and nice guy to hang with. Thanks for reaching out if anyone knows of any place.

Latest Post
by  
Stay in New York

Hey, I will stay in New York from September to December. Who can offer me something to live during that time or just a part of it?

Short Notice

Looking for a couch in Omaha Nebraska or Western Iowa for August 9. I know I'm dreaming but thought I would give it a try.

Latest Post
by  
London 15-17th August

Hi, I have a free flat for 15-17th in SW London. If any nudist needs a place to stay for those couple nights let me know.

Latest Post
by  
London Nov 18-20

Hi all - anyone able to host in or near central London? I'm coming in for a quick weekend.

Latest Post
by  
Goa nude beaches

Anyone will be in goa in August or September I would love to meet nudist people there.

Latest Post
by  
Travel to Kailua-Kona

Aloha! I am inquiring if anyone has availability at their place in Kailua-Kona for the Labor Day weekend (9/1-4) . Please private message me directly if youre able to host. Im from Oahu and visiting for the weekend. Also, wanted to chill at the nude...

Latest Post
by