Love the Male Body

Favorite parts...

What is your favorite part of the male form and why? I think I've already been pretty specific about my favorite part of the male anatomy. I'm an "ass" girl... I don't deny it. I always check a guys ass out... always have, ever...

Latest PostHi there
by lukeyboy 
The "perfect" Form

I am an artist and since has turned to 3D computer art and animation. I have had my share of figure drawing classes and have a deep respect for the human form both male and female. I am so glad this group exists because many times it was the female...

Latest Post
by  
The erotic human art of the male torso

Hi guys, new to nudism and this site, prompted by my increasing increase in interest and attraction to the male physique ... so thought its time to meet others in the know, to chat, explore and maybe live a lifestyle .. Anyone in South East,...

Latest Post
by  
New to group

Hi new here. Happy to see people who enjoy the male form

Latest Post
by  
The male body is amazing

I'm new to the group and just wanted to say hi and I hope that everyone has a great day and great weekend

Latest Post
by  
Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having an awesome week! New to the group, wanted to say hi, love the male body. Feel free to say hi or add me. Francis

Latest Post
by  
From the Land Down Under

Hi All, Just joined today, look forward to some good posts

full exposure of myself

I like all nudity but agree the nude male is a real work of art no matter the size or age.

New to Group

Just joined this Group. Please message me.

Latest Post
by  
Bringing Up the Rear

Betsy01, I uploaded a pic of myself. as viewed from the rear. I hope it meets with your approval.

Latest Post
by