HOTEL MALE NUDISTS UK

June 11th and 12th

Staying at the Premier inn at Croydon tues 11th June and Chessington wed 12th June if any guys fancy joining me and stripping off for some naked time.

Latest Post
by  
Thursday 13th premier inn gatwick

Anyone fancy a naked coffee/ drink I will be at the hotel from 7 at gatwick airport....let me know

Latest Post
by  
Travellers staying overnight can be lonely....

Travellers staying overnight can be lonely. But there those who live in the area and are not travelling at that particular time.They don't change because they are not travelling, so why not have a section for those who would still like to meet...

3rd and 4th June London

Staying at Premier Inn Putney bridge London mon 3rd June and tues 4th June if any guys fancy coming and stripping off and getting naked with me.

Latest Post
by  
June 3rd and 4th

Staying at Premier Inn Putney bridge, mon 3rd June and tues 4th June if any guys fancy coming and stripping off and getting naked with me.2 seconds ago

Birmingham, 13 June

In Brum, Radisson Blu,on night of 13 June if anyone fancies hanging out?

Dundee

Dundee Apex City Hotel Sunday June 2nd if anyone's about?

Latest Post
by  
Staying birmingham airport

In staying at the ramada hotel Birmingham airport next Wednesday 22nd if any wants to join me

Latest Post
by  
Premier Inn Stays

I am staying at Premier inn's in the following places, Norwich 28th May, Ipswich 29th May and Cambridge 30th May. Any guys fancy a naked night let me know.

Latest Post
by