HOTEL MALE NUDISTS UK

bristol & plymouth area

hello! i'll be out and about this coming week; a little bit in bristol, more so in the plymouth area towards the end of the week. who and where's good company? :-)

Premier inn Harrow London

Hi guys if anyone one is around tonight I am in the Premier inn at Harrow London and will be naked all night if you wants to join meCheers Mike

Being new, I'd be happy to meet up with any gay male nudists staying in Central and North West London hotels. Hope to hear from you soon.

Latest Post
by  
Marriott London Gatwick Hotel

Marriott London Gatwick HotelI am staying at the Marriott London Gatwick hotel tomorrow night ( 17th) If any of you guys fancy coming and joining me for a naked meet.

Latest Post
by  
Wolverhampton

Once a week, sometimes more, I stay overnight in Wolverhampton. So would be interested to hang out with other nudists.

Latest Post
by  
East Anglia........

If anyone is staying around East Anglia (mostly between Kings Lynn & Lowestoft) anytime, I'll be pleased to know! My main interest is nude modelling for artists/photographers but I am a photographer too. Also happy to just have a nude coffee!

Latest Post
by  
South Milford

Hello! First time poster here! A bit short notice, but for what it's worth I'll be in the south milford area tomorrow for a night. anyone know what's happening in that part of the world?

Latest Post
by  
Portsmouth

Hi Guys, I am coming to Portsmouth on Sunday 24th March 2013 - would be great to meet up and hang out nude for an hour or so if anyone can host late afternoon - let me know. John

Latest Post
by  
Premier Inn Kings Cross

I'm at the Premier Inn at Kings Cross on Wednesday night 23rd January....

Latest Post
by