HOTEL MALE NUDISTS UK

Thurs 13th September Watford

At Premier inn if any guys fancy joining me and getting naked, always up for a massage swop :-)

Sat 15th/Sun 16th September - Swindon

Im staying in the Holiday Inn Express in Swindon (jct 16 of the M4) again on Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th September.. Im going to the Abbey House Gardens clothes optional day again on the Sunday but I can host either evening if anyone is wanting a...

Tonight Cheltenham

At Premier inn Cheltenham North West, this evening, any guys fancy joining me, would love a massage..

Latest Post
by  
Aberdeen early September

Hi heading to Aberdeen for work for a couple of weeks in September. Always nice to meet other nudists to hang out, if anyone is around hit me up.

Latest Post
by  
London 15-23 August

Hi everybody. I'll be in a London hotel in August, earl's court zone... Everyone can reach me to spend some naked time. Let me know on pvt message, Thank you

Kings Cross Tonight

Hi staying in Kings Cross tonight, if anyone fancies hanging out nude for a chat or can host then let me know

Latest Post
by  
Edinburgh, 15-20 August '18

Hi Guys, I'm going to be in Edinburgh and nearby from 15 to 20 August 2018. If anyone's available to hang out nude in my hotel or to host....do make contact. Thanks, Chris

Latest Post
by  
Tues 24th July Kingston upon Thames

At Premier inn if any guys fancy joining me and getting naked to hon.

Sat 21st/Sun 22nd July - Swindon

Im staying in the Holiday Inn Express in Swindon (jct 16 of the M4) on Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd July. Im going to the Abbey House Gardens clothes optional day on the Sunday but I can host either evening if anyone is wanting a naked chill-out over...