HOTEL MALE NUDISTS UK

Birmingham 27th September

Hi Guys I am going to be in Birmingham for 3 nights from 27th September if anyone would like to meet up and hang out let me know. happy to host in the city centre

Latest Post
by  
sept 2nd, central london

will be staying overnight. not booked anywhere yet. more detials to follow but let me know if you fancy joining me.

Thurs 21st August cambridge

At the Premier Inn Cambridge A14, if any guys fancy coming and getting naked with me :-)

Latest Post:-)
by Mikey_Mike 
Wed 20th August Ipswich

At the premier inn chantry park Ipswich if any guys fancy coming and getting naked with me:-)

Latest Post
by  
Tues 19th August Norwich

Will be at Premier inn Norwich airport if any guys fancy coming and getting naked:-)

Latest Post
by  
Mon 4th August Cardiff

At the Premier inn North Cardiff, for the night if any guys fancy coming and getting naked:-)

Nude in Reading / High Wycombe

HiI'll be staying nude in hotels in Reading and High Wycombe next week 14-18 Aug, looking to HON

Latest Post
by  
Sun 3 Aug Cardiff

At Holiday Inn in Cardiff from late'ish on Sun 3 Aug. Some naked company would be great.

28th to 31st July Manchester west Didsbury

At premier inn west Didsbury near Manchester for three nights if any guys fancy getting naked with me, just let me know :-)

In London on Business

Hey everyone. I'm a nudist from America in London for a week on business. Came across this group and thought I'd join as I am in a hotel in the UK, and while in the room am always as naked as the day I was born. I'm staying at a hotel...