Couchsurfing Nudists Unite

Looking for Host (Miami first week of June)

Hi, I am travelling to Miami for a few days, from May31-June 8 and I am looking for a place to stay, at least for a couple of days within that week. More than happy to meet and know people who is around, for a beer or so. PLease, send me a PM and...

Latest Post
by  
Looking for hosts

Will be travelling this summer and looking for hosts in the following cities: Milan Valencia Bergamo Ibiza Amsterdam Berlin London

Latest Post
by  
Polska dla golasow

Chetnie wyskoczymy we dwoch na kilka dni gdzies w Polske. Czy ktos nas zechce przyjac? W rewanzu odwdzieczymy sie miejscem w Warszawie.

Latest Post
by  
Host in Croatia (Split or Dubrovnik)

Any hosts in Split or Dubrovnik?

Latest Post
by  
Quebec City and area anyone?

Hey, does anyone live and Quebec City and likes to spend some time together?

Latest Post
by  
Couch in the Netherlands 7-9/5

Hi all, Im planning a trip in the Netherlands for the weekend 7-9/5, ideally in close to Amsterdam/Harlem/Utrecht but open to other destinations too. If your couch is available in that period please feel free to contact me :)

Latest Post
by  
South France, Provence / nudis B&B -...

Hi , I live in Provence, nudist B&B / Couchsurfing if you are nearby :)

Kind Friendly Host Maspalomas/Playa Del...

Hi Gents. Hope everyone is doing good. Im taking a spontaneous beach holiday to Gran Canaria on 3rd May. Ill be staying for 11 nights. Looking for a friendly host who can accommodate me (all night or some nights) and maybe give me some tourist tips...

Latest Post
by  
Looking for. a bed for the Toronto Fringe...

I'm in Toronto from the 4th or 5th of July to the 15th, for the Fringe Festival. I know it's a long stay but if anyone had a spare bed, I'm looking for naturist to stay with. I'm clean and tidy, and would be out for most of the day...

Latest Post
by  
Couchsurfing Spain - March 21st-23rd

Alguin me acoge un par de das? Estoy programando un viaje low cst para principio de la semana que viene (21-23 de marzo) y me vendra super bien quedarme en un hogar nudista. Flexibilidad completa!

Latest Post
by