Couchsurfing Nudists Unite

Salt Lake City

Will be traveling through Salt Lake City on 4/22. Would be awesome to stay with a fellow nudist if possible. Hit me up if you might be able to accommodate me. Cheers!

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a host in the Miami area Mon...

Hello everyone! Looking for someone to host me in South Beach Miami for a few days, to then travel to South America. Thanks.

Latest Post
by  
Belgrade, Serbia, welcome couchsurfers...

Hello nudist community all around the world! I wish you a happy new year! Also, I like to announce that starting mid january throughout whole 2020 I can host nudist visitors visiting Belgrade in my modest apartment. Feel free to DM me with whatsapp...

Latest Post
by  
Looking for host in Newcastle

My BF and I are looking at staying in Newcastle 2nd and 3rd Jan 2020

Latest Post
by  
looking for a host in new york Dec 26-29th

im looking for another nudist to hang out with, it be nice to meet someone local even for a drink. very clean, respectful. looking for a host in new york Dec 26-29th

Latest Post
by  
Mexico 2020

Nude greetings Couchsurfers! Im a 28 year old nudist from Brisbane, Australia. Ill be in Mexico from the 8th Feb to around the 13th. Will be travelling around from Mexico City, Puebla & Cholula, Oaxaca, Mrida and Tulum. Wondering if there are any...

Latest Post
by  
Dubai

I will be in Dubai from December 16th to 18th. I'd like to meet a local nudist

Latest Post
by  
Hosting in West Palm Beach, Florida

I am occasionally able to host other nudist travelers in West Palm Beach, Florida.

Latest Post
by  
Sharm el-Sheikh holiday 06.09.-17.09.

Comming to Sharm el-Sheikh for a 11 days holiday. Snorkeller and amateur dive beginner here. Looking for home nudists to hangout during my stay there, also someone with a car to explore the area (Dahab, Nuweiba, etc) hit me up here on DM or with...

Latest Post
by  
october europtrip

Any host in Europe for a short trip beween 11-17 October? Hi, I am planing my next short trip.. Im looking for a host for a few days (feel me more comfortable wither young men) (please a city in Europe). Or maybe there is someone who like to travel...

Latest Post
by