Couchsurfing Nudists Unite

Going through EUROPE Sept.18-Oct.9 !

Hey I am traveling to London in late Sept, then heading to France, Italy and maybe Spain and Germany. Any awesome couchsurfing hosts in those parts wanna host me? :)

Latest Post
by  
Southern Decadence housing

I may be able to offer a room to anyone visiting for Southern Decadence this upcoming Labor Day Weekend in NewOrleans. We'll be keeping it an all nude household the whole weekend. Drop me a line!

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a couch in Berlin 28-29 July

Looking for a couch in Berlin 28-29 July

Latest Post
by  
Welcome my nudist friends from Iran!

To all my Iranian nudist friends: welcome to visit Serbia! No visa required, 3 airlines direct flights from Tehran to Belgrade - Iran Air, Mahan Air and Qeshm Air, I can offer a few days stay at my place, indoor nudist oasis for you, few official...

Latest Post
by  
Miami from 30.6.-3.7.

Hey guys my best friend and I are on a us trip next station will Miami. If someone has a place to crash for us or has some tips we are happy if you Text me. Cheers Michael and Pascal

Latest Post
by  
New Orleans Host November 22nd - 26th

I'll be visiting the New Orleans area around Thanksgiving, from November 22nd - 26th. Please send me a private direct message if you're in the area and able to host around that time. Thank you!

Latest Post
by  
Washington DC

Any hosts in Washington DC for July 6-8? Would love to stay at a nudist home. Hit me up!

Latest Post
by  
Traveling South Florida

I will be traveling to South Florida in June. Would like to be hosted or meetup :) Broward or Miami-Dade County

Latest Post
by  
A couch in Germany and Austria July/18

Hi, I'll be travelling around Germany and Austria during July/2018. Would be great to be able to stay with fellow nudists couchsurfers. Germany: Munich, Freiburg, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Cologne, Hannover and Hamburg. Austria: Vienna and Linz....

Latest Post
by  
Host or travel mate 14th to 24th of june...

Travelling mid june to some places, I was thinking on these areas: Egypt (Cairo, Hurghada), Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki), Spain (any city), travel will be via Germany (Dusseldorf or Berlin) or Netherlands (Eindhoven or Amsterdam) anyone can host?...

Latest Post
by