Couchsurfing Nudists Unite

London area 24-31 August 2018

My husband and I will be visiting London at the end of summer, 24-31 August. We would love to meet up with other nudists and hang out. If there are any nudist events or adventures during that time, message me. Also, we're active on couchsurfing...

Latest Post
by  
Istanbul 05.-13.05

Hey people, It will be my first time in Istanbul and in Turkey. If anyone wants to meet up or can even host me would be great. Let's make it my first nudist CS experience :) EnjoY!

Latest Post
by  
Road trip

Hi I am planning a roadtrip in the middle of April , lets say in an area about 500 miles from me. Destination and dates still pretty open. Any suggestion? Any host?

Crete 17-27 June 2018

I will be visiting Crete this summer 17-27 June 2018. Always happy to meet other nudists, locals or tourists. Please send a private message if you are gonna be there and fancy meeting for a day at the beach/drink/meal...

I can host in Belgium

I can host in Belgium (Berlaar: 20km from Antwerp(en) and 35km from Brussels). Railwaystation in our village, so it's easy to come and go (to everywhere). Feel me more comfortable with men under 40...

Latest Post
by  
Late February Traveling from Seattle to...

Hello fellow nudists, Im looking for a host the night of February 23. Im hoping to stay somewhere on the I-5 corridor between Medford Oregon and Sacramento California. I will also be searching for a host between Pasadena and Seattle on my return...

Latest Post
by  
Host in Sydney 2-5 March

Hi, I'll be in Sydney in late February / early March, & looking for cool people to hang out with, & if possible potential hosts. Thanks

Latest Post
by  
I host in Amsterdam

Any traveler to Amsterdam? Happy to host! =)

Travel plans in february

Hello and nakes greetings from Belgrade, Serbia! Nudist for more than 30 years, I have an idea to travel somewhere in february, so I am looking for nudists, naked at home, to offer to host me for a couple of days. Open to any suggestions and...

Latest Post
by  
WNBR Portland, Oregon - June 23, 2018!

Just announced, the World Naked Bike Ride - Portland, Oregon will be held Saturday, June 23rd this year. This is the largest WNBR by far. Thousands of people participate. There are several nude rides before the main event. The main ride begins at...

Latest Post
by