Couchsurfing Nudists Unite

Australia or South Africa?

Planning ahead for the end of the year holiday. Have vacation 20 December 2018 - 7 January 2019 and the husband and I want to explore either Australia or South Africa. Both sound so exciting. We want to have lots of nudist opportunities, and...

Latest Post
by  
London

Greetings. I'll be in London from the 2 January for four days as I continue my globe trot in the northern hemisphere. If anyone is able to host, I'd be delighted to take you up on the offer. Thanks, Ori. WhatsApp +61424492460 otgolan@...

Latest Post
by  
Frankfurt

I'll be in Frankfurt on the nights of 14 to 18 Nov. If you live or are visiting there, let me know. I would love to get some company to explore the city and especially the local non-touristy stuff.

Latest Post
by  
Welcome to Sweden!

Welcome to visit Sweden and in particular Uppsala! I have hosted many Couch surfers and fellow nudists are especially welcome. During summertime and some weekends I can host in my countryside house, in the beautiful area of Vrmland.

Haarlem, The Netherlands

If you like to visit Haarlem, I can host you most probably.

Latest Post
by  
Brisbane

I'll be in Brisbane from 1 to 3 of October. Any nude couch in the area?

Latest Post
by  
paris (long weekend from friday, 10-11 till...

I will come to Paris for a long weekend. I there a sweet men (under 42 years) who want to host me? Always nice to meet real TN-friends!

Latest Post
by  
Hurghada and Barcelona

looking for a host or a hangout during my travels: Hurghada 18.09.-28.09. Barcelona 30.09.-04.10.

Latest Post
by  
Washington DC 9/11

Hello is there anyone available to host for one evening (9/11)? I have a business meeting there and wanted to come out a day early. Check out my profile and let me know if you can help! Thank you! Chris

Latest Post
by  
Chicago

Hi everybody. I'll be in Chicago Friday night 8/18 and looking for a place to stay.

Latest Post
by