Couchsurfing Nudists Unite

Lanzarote 13-20 febrero

Hola! Voy a estar en Lanzarote del 13 al 20 de febrero. Me alojo en Charco del Palo pero tendr coche para moverme. Si ests en la isla y te apetece conocer a otros nudistas, compaa para ir a la playa... envame un mensaje. I'll be in Lanzarote...

Latest Post
by  
Tasmania, Australia

Hi Guys, gay couple spending about a week in Tassie before heading to Melbourne, looking for guys or couple interested in hosting, we will have our own car, would love some insight into what to see and do, any nude beaches?, open to suggestions...

Latest Post
by  
Belgrade, Serbia

I can host from december the 19th until 29th. Smoker here. Welcome people of a good will! PM for availability, whatsapp communication preferred too. 1 person max, 3 nights per person max.

Latest Post
by  
London. 9th/10th June 2017. WNBR

HI. We are guys traveling together. 2 Australians. 1 Malay. arriving in London for the World Naked Bike Ride before touring the UK. All TN Members. best to send message to my tn profile. Thanks Keith Rick and Luc

Latest Post
by  
Rome 2-3 nights between 23rd and 30th Nov

Hi everyone, I'm planning to visit Rome at the end of November this year. Anyone could possibly host me 2-3 nights? I'm non-smoker, clean up after myself, nudist and couchsurfer of course. Big fan of arts, architecture and ... Italian food...

Latest Post
by  
NYC April 21-24

hey guys, couchsurfer here, I will be in NYC next week 21-24 April, can anyone host me ? Of course, I will be naked all the time :)

Hamburg 30.09.-03.10., Berlin 03.10.-06.10.

Visiting Hamburg and Berlin, each for 3 days, looking to hang around with relaxed people. Text me if interested in meet up.

Latest Post
by  
Any host in Porto 30 Sept - 2 Oct?

Will be in Porto for work and can stay the weekend. Would be lovely to stay with some locals! Anybody in or around Porto hosting? Hope to hear from you. Ad

Latest Post
by  
Nudist host Heidelberg or Stuttgart or...

Hello people,I'm trying to find some place to stay, preferably male host. It's not problem to me to pay for the accommodation but it is always better to have some nice company beside :) so in case I will be unsucessful with finding someone...

Latest Post
by  
Madrid, Spain

If you travel to Madrid this is your apartment: https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/14909112?preview=&%3Bsug=50&sug=50

Latest Post
by