Couchsurfing Nudists Unite

Oslo host in March?

Visiting Oslo for three days, 7th - 10th March. Any hosts there? :)

Latest Post
by  
Madrid 9-11 April

Hi everyone,I'll be in Madrid on April 9-11 and looking for a place to stay. I'd like to visit the city with some local nudist.Hit me up if you can host me, even for just one night, or if you have time to just meet, hang out and show me the...

Latest Post
by  
Dublin 20-21 January

I'll be visiting Dublin for the first time. 20-21 January. I hope it's not too cold for a naked coffee. Or just a coffee. Send me a message if you can.

Latest Post
by  
Western Australia

I am always looking for interesting people to join with at south beach for nude holidays. Anytime of the year is good here but summer is HOT and windy, winter mild, spring and autumn are best IMHO. Do your own thing but spend the days naked with...

Latest Post
by  
Hawaii in December - maiden voyage

Hey guy, I'm planning my maiden voyage to Hawaii in December for winter break. My lifestyle is pretty physical and my very flexible aim is to get a taste of Hawaii, the big island, in 2.5 weeks - sightseeing, camping, biking, hiking, kayaking,...

Latest Post
by  
possible rudeness

is it rude for your surfer-guest to stay their last night with a person-trick -pickup that they met at a bar or night club that same night or the night before? is that like just using your host? thankyou

Vancouver

Any guys in Vancouver who can host in 2016? Looking to visit for 7 days. Please get in touch. Thanks

Latest Post
by  
Florida 18 Nov - 2 Dec.

Hi there! I will be visiting Florida for the first time soon. I'm planning to spend a few days in Miami and Key West. Other suggestions will be welcome. Always happy to meet local nudists from around the world. Hope we can have a drink and spend...

Latest Post
by  
Bed in Leuven/Brussels

Hi Everyone, I am moving to Leuven/Brussels and I have not yet found an apartment. If anyone has a bed I could use for some days/week, that would be awesome. I am willing to pay rent/expenses. Or, if you know someone or somewhere that has short term...

Latest Post
by  
Visiting The Hague (Den Haag)

Hi dears, next week (from 23 untill 26 Sept) l will be in The Hague and lm not looking for Couch, just someone interested to share a nice Chat or Moment naked....

Latest Post
by