skinny dipping

My info

Hi everyone,am Athena and am on here looking for a nudist freind whom we could both exhange pictures regularly my signal number is=+16184414311. My zangi=1020287736 my telegram @Athena_shreffler01,My texting number is=+1 501-781-0762 My iMessage is...

Latest Post
by  
Am ready anytime

Hi everyone,am Jennifer and am on here looking for a nudist freind whom we could both exhange pictures regularly my number is= +1 607-325-1079 my google chat=jm4889228@gmail.com. My WhatsApp +1(607)3767662 My zangi 1065996167 . My signal messenger...

Latest Post
by  
Nude underwater swimming

Speaking of skinny dipping I do love nude underwater swimming whether it be at a pool at a nudist resort and or the open ocean without the sharks and the jellyfish just so you know also I do a lot of nude skinny dipping as well lakes rivers and...

Latest Post
by  
First lake visit this season

Summers are short here in the north woods, and the lakes don't always warm up until July. I had to think twice about making a 7 mile detour to a favorite skinnydipping spot yesterday, but I'm so glad that I did. Late afternoon, cloudless...

Latest Post
by  
Skinny dip day 2024

Skinny dip Day 2024 is July 13 will you be dipping or chunky dunking?

Wrist, Upper Arm or Ankle?

Many of us remove our costume after entering the water and tie it to ourselves rather than chance not being able to find it later The main options seem to be the ones in the heading. I find that wrist or ankle tends to inhibit my swimming so I tie...

Hotel Skinny-dipping

How many of us skinny-dip in hotel pools whenever we can create an opportunity. I find that many hotel pools are unused before breakfast and sometimes late mornings when people have gone out sightseeing and have managed a discreet skinny-dip in...

Which came first

Swimming nude or sleeping nude. When we moved into this house, it had a pool with a low chain link fence, so I could only swim nude after dark. It didn't make sense to put something on to go to bed, so I slept nude on nights I went swimming....

Travel skinny dipping

On a recent trip to Hawaii, I had a chance to take a quick dip on a Honolulu beach. It's not a nude beach, but the water was fairly opaque. Once I was out neck deep, I took off my swim trunks and paddled about for a while in the nude. There were...