Massage Exchange US

Philly area exchange

Would like to look at massage exchange with female or select couple. Lets talk about it.

Latest Post
by  
Massage exchange with someone with a Table

SW FL....FT M.....NAPLES.....MARCO

Latest Post
by  
Greensboro NC area

Anyone in the greensboro NC area looking for a nude massage exchange??

SE WI.........Long Shot

I know this is a long shot with only 400 in the group but wondering if there is anyone in the Milwaukee area?

Latest Post
by  
Nudefisher, traveling construction worker

I am in Kansas City , MO until Monday February 27. Is there anything to do here?

New to the Group..........FL and WI locations

Will be in SW FL for three weeks again Starting June 15 and looking for someone interested in trading massages who has a massage table to use as I do not yet have one. Had a buddy in Naples for years but he moved north following his company. Unable...

Latest Post
by  

Will be in SW FL for three weeks again Starting June 15 and looking for someone interested in trading massages who has a massage table to use as I do not yet have one. Had a buddy in Naples for years but he moved north following his company. Unable...

Latest Post
by  

Latest Post
by  

Latest Post
by