Massage Exchange US

Dallas TX Massage Exchange?

Any local nudist buds up for massage exchange?

Charleston, South Carolina Nude M2M massage

Massage therapist with many years for practice and training in multiple modalities available for massage and massage exchange in Charleston, SC. Hit me up to schedule.

Latest Post
by  
Travelling

Hey all. I'll be coming through a few different areas this month (including Chicago, Vegas, and boston area). Would be great to meet up with a fellow nudist to exchange massages. Also I'll try and keep this updated with new layovers I'll...

M4M Nude Massage Exchange - Louisville KY

Looking for someone that can host an amateurs' massage exchange in Louisville or nearby area. 49 yo married w male here.

Couples massage for you in Florida.

Hello! I've always dreamed about giving a couple's massage, one at a time, while the other is in the room and we are all chatting. I can't think of a more relaxed and open setting. You will melt, I promise. After that, I can take off or...

Latest Post
by  
Massage enthusiast in Oregon

Hi I am looking for single or married females who would enjoy a massage. I belong to a massage exchange group and have positive reviews. I love the art of massage and am willing to give or trade massage in the Oregon area. I hope to find some folks...

Latest Post
by  
CMT here in south bay Cal

I will love to trade with some one near me here in San Jose or close area! let me know I am ready!

Latest Post
by  
Want to fell better? Get a massage

I live in South Central Pa and enjoy helping people feel better,.I find the best way to do this is to help them relax, what better way to relax but with a massage. My massages can be light and relaxing with soft meditating music or deep tissue...

Latest Post
by  
North Atlanta Massage Exchange

Male half of a married couple who enjoys massage...sorry to say but the wife DOES NOT like massage. I am looking for massage exchange with a male or female here in the North Atlanta area Monday or Friday evenings. So available for four hand massage...