male nude models

New York?

I'm available in New York and have as much fun behind the camera as I do in front of the camera :-)

Amsterdam photographer looking for male...

For the cover of the Dutch magazine Gaynews, I am always looking for guys who want to be on the cover. Unfortunately there is no budget to pay in cash, but you get a full photo shoot as a reward. For the cover photo you need to wear clothes. But for...

Mature Models in San Francisco

Bi male, 52, is always looking for mature models in San Francisco. Women, couples, men. Also looking for mature woman to photograph with other men. skype brian.bear5

Latest Post
by  
Canberra

Happy to pose for any photographers or artists here in Canberra. :-))

Latest Post
by  
my experiences as a model

A few years ago I thought it would be fun to try posing in the nude for artist. The first step I took was to do an internet search for " life modeling & my city" got a hit for an Art StudioI called the contact number and talked to Suzanne...

Latest Post
by  
Male Webcam Art Model

Hey everyone, Have never tried art modelling but have wanted to try for a while now. Would be interested in modelling for some people on webcam, before doing it for real to gain some expierence.

Professional Male Grooming

Waxing, Clipping & Shaving www.Treatments4Men.com

Latest Post
by  
SF Gay Men's Sketch Group

Mark Chester runs a Tuesday night gay men's sketch group in San Francisco. I've modeled for them and drWn with them. Cool group. The artists really appreciate the naked make form, and they draw in lots of different styles. If you live in SF...

looking for models in toronto

Always looking for willing models to pose for artistic nudes either male or female. If you are local or visiting get in touch cheersBrian

Latest Post
by  
Manchester, UK

Hi, Im John. I am an amateur photographer from London, I am going to be in Manchester at the beginning of October. I am looking for guys interested in doing a dresses/undressed shoot like the photos at the attached...

Latest Post
by