male nude models

Houston Photographer Needs 50 Fun Nude Models

I'm doing a summer photo project of nude southerners. I'm looking for guys who do NOT shave their pubes or pits. I'm also looking for female models who do NOT shave their pubes but DO shave their pits. Tattoos and piercing are...

Any nude models in the Illawarra

Looking for slim nude models for fun and photos in the illawarra

Latest Post
by  
Looking for photosession - Holland

Hi, I am model and photographer and I am looking for new photosessions. Of course I like to pose nude...

Latest Post
by  
photo uploader

why does the basic uploader not work with groups, the other one doesnt work with my cell, either.keith

Latest Post
by  
hi

looking to pose for someone in germany skype nora.name

Latest Post
by  
Hello from Berlin

I would like to model. Anybody interested?

Latest Post
by  
looking for 20013 ...

looking for 20013 ... and nude models in GERMANY.. I am living near WUERZBURG - anybody interested ?? Have a nice winter ;-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) W

Latest Post
by  
London Male

Hi, I'm a keen amatuer photographer myself but would like to meet up with likeminded guys for mutual naturist photo sessions. I'm 100% straight, just interested in photos. I can accomodate or travel.

Latest Post
by  
Modeling workshop at Mid-Winter Festival

If anyone is planning on going to the Mid-Winter Naturist Festival this weekend at Sunsport Gardens in Loxahatchee, Florida, I'm presenting a workshop on how to become a figure model at 1:30 p.m., Monday, Feb. 18, 2013.I hope some of you come...