Naked Housework

LIVE NAKED

As I live naked at home, I naturally do everything around the house naked :)

muscular guy looking to clean naked for...

Hey I'm Phil from Birmingham England looking at doing naked cleaning for couples and females mainly for fun to start with will not charge for the first 10 people interested please add me or inbox me if you're interested in giving me a chance...

Latest Post
by  
Cleaning windows

I got fed up of the streaks on my windows and set about cleaning them, inside and out, fully naked. I have a couple of big bay windows and a lot of big picture windows facing the front of my house. It took some time to get them sparkling. I managed...

maid

I sometimes dress as a maid when Im doing my chores lol. Only do it when my grandparents are out. I kinda like cleaning x

Latest Post
by  
nude house keepers (cleaning services)

Do they exist? If so, where do you find nudist cleaning services? I'm in Atlanta and would like to have a fellow nudist come do my dusting and cleaning once a week.

the doorbell rings

your busy cleaning, dusting, etc. nude of course - why get your clothes dirty or sweaty and the doorbell rings, do you get dressed, coverup or answer it nude and if so how far do you go to expose or not expose ?

taking out garbage nude

i always clean the house in the nude, i strip the beds and start them in the washer and than dust and vacuum, than i work on the kitchen and gather up all the garbage from the trash can since the garbage truck cmes the next day and put them at the...

Hoovering in the nude

This is the first time i have wrote. About what i am doing or done. I went into my kitchen, in the nude, where i keep the hoover.. Went back into the room,. Start hoovering the carpet in th nude. It is more comfortable, cleaning in the nude, than in...

Hilfe im Haushalt gesucht

Gemeinsam nackt die Wohnung in Ordnung halten. Waere das etwas fuer Dich? Dann melde Dich bitte.

Latest Post
by