Naked Housework

Outdoors

It was a lovely day today, very warm. So I simple did my ironing outdoors in the garden. I always do the ironing naked. This time I could iron and sunbathe at the same time.

Latest Postwhats a iron lol
by gabare 
Ants in my pants

I don't have that problem as I'm not wearing pants. I had an invasion of ants crawling out from under the skirting in my kitchen. Every so oftenI could feel one crawling up my leg and could deal with the blighter immediately. There then...

Latest Post
by  
Want a job?

I read in H&E about a firm of naturist cleaners. They will clean your house naked while you are naked or dressed. AND you can apply for a job there.

A living nudist

Question...If you are a home nudist, doesn't it sound silly to put on clothes to do your house work? It would be like getting dressed to take a showeror go for a swim. I feel comfortable when I am nude and that also includes cleaning the house...

Spring Cleaning

Took some unused vacation and decided it was the perfect time to get the house spruced up for Spring. Today is day 3 and have done a ton of work without a stitch of clothes. Amazing how much energy you have when scrubbing, organizing, deep cleaning...

Did the house cleaning today

Fortunately, I was able to complete the vacuuming, dusting, and dishes nude. The temperature is unseasonable warm in the mid to upper 70s today with a high humidity as well. Doing that work wearing clothes would have been very uncomfortable. So much...

Hilfe im Haushalt gesucht

Hilfe im Haushalt gesucht Gemeinsam nackt die Wohnung in Ordnung halten. Waere das etwas fuer Dich? Dann melde Dich bitte.

Latest Post
by  
Enjoy it?

I live alone and believe it or not, I like housework. I like to clean the floors do the laundry, have a dish washer, but never use it, Love to cook and try new recipes, dust the furniture, do repair work, and whenever possible do it in the nude. My...

Hello

Hi Everyone, How is everyone doing today. The warm weather here has been great for guys like us.