Naked Housework

Cleaning windows

I was doing the housework naked as usual and decided the windows needed cleaning. So I did them. A friend walked past. Seing me framed in the window he waved. So I waved back. It's only polite.

Latest Post
by  
Cleaning upstairs

Gets a little cool up there this time of year. Otherwise cleaning nude takes most of the sweat out of it. Nude cheers! Ralph

Summer break

Now it's warm it's good to get outside and give the housework a rest. And it's even nicer to be naked outside. But there are still some chores that must be done, like ironing and clening the bathroom. No need to dress for either.

Spring cleaning

Does anyone do spring cleaning? It's a bit of a chore but an opportunity for lots of naked time.

Latest Post
by  
Change of name

I changed the group name so as not to confuse it with another of the same name. Just a bit of housekeeping. I hope nobody gets lost.

Latest Post
by  
The secret

Someone asked what was my secret in getting the loo so clean. Without moving my lips a voice said - he puts his hand down the pan. They didn't mention rubber gloves.And I do wash it well afterwards. Do you have a cleaning secret? What is it?

Latest Post
by  
Pollishing mirrors

When you pollish your mirrors do you take your time to make them really sparkle? And do you like what you see?

Latest Post
by  
tidy

just had a good few hours cleaning the house nude .