brisbane nudist group

PIZZA NIGHT JULY 5th brisbane

Hi' there's a new party happening on the 5th july, It';s a Pizza night , with a Italian theme,so stick on your Italian moustaches,striped shirts etc, It starts at 630pm, at my home[72 taylors rd, Gaythorne. welcome to bring some mates...

Latest Post
by  
There's a new...

Hi there' Our next party is happening on the 7th of June'' This time we'll be having a movie showing, you'll have to come along to find out what the movie is. Love to see you there'...john

Nude may gettogether

Hi ' just a note to let you know that the next party is on Saturday the 3rd of May, starting 6:30pm. All guys welcome..looking forward to meeting you'...john

Latest Post
by  
What's happening this Easter

Message us :)

Latest Post
by  
Easter Weekend CBD

Hi all - visiting Brisbane over the Easter weekend - looking for somewhere to get nude

Latest Post
by  
Getting to know you Party brisbane.

Hi' Just a note to let you know that there's a PARTY happening on the "15th april" at my home "72 taylors rd Gaythorne. all welcome. starts 6:30pm

Latest Post
by  
Visiting

Visiting Brisbane from 21/3. CBD hotel. Any guys want to hang out nude one night? Let me know. Cheers Tony.

hang nude this weekend?

visiting bris this weekend anf free sunday arvo- 8/2/14. would like to nude up with friendly dudes brisbane-gold coast. anyone keen?

Latest Post
by  
Brisbane groups?

Are there any active groups that meet up? I always find myself at places alone and while fun would be better with more. Happy to meet anywhere like pacific sum friends, private land/homes etc. fairly opened minded guy here and keen to meet some like...