TRUENUDISTS Meeting

New group

I just want to let you know that there are a new group of mine: Frontal Full Body Females. Feel free to join them by interest. Hope you had all a fantastic, relaxing, sunny weekend. So long!

Latest Post
by  
Hello All

Hello everyone, thanks for letting me join this group. I am a long time social nudist. I travel the US for work and meet nudists from on here in person quite often, I have probably met some of you, LOL. I look forward to potentially meeting new...

Central Coast of California

From Central Coast of California. Who wants to meet? Maybe Priats Cove, Sycamore mineral springs, or something.?

Latest Post
by  
A Successful Party!

We hosted a BBQ and Pool Party yesterday and it was a huge success. Great group of people and fun conversation along with floating in the pool and indulging in a BBQ dinner. Now we have offered to host here on TrueNudists on more than one occasion...

NW Louisiana

Any nudists in the NW La. area want to meet up for some social nudity?

Celebrate New Years in cairns

Yes lets have a huge party in the cairns area. Maybe over 26 January weekend.

Deleting photos

Because of the existing photo mafia here, I have already deleted all my group photos in order to push ahead with the farewell. Before someone else does it, I'd rather do it myself.

Latest Post
by  
Our Disappearance

We used to have over 795 members. Now there are only 778. Soon our group will disband anyway. That will happen then. Today I rejected all latecomers as announced. Those who come too late stay outside. So you don't need to apply any more....

Latest Post
by