Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

SpaWorld Centerville VA

Ever gotten a massage or scrub at Spa World?

Hey all. Wanted to get your perspectives on the massage or scrub at Spa World. I've gotten the scrubs before -- the special, usually, in that alcove off the bade pool -- and have enjoyed it, but once the scrub guy was a bit too energetic and I...

Spa World this coming weekend?

May be making a trip back to DC. Anyone around Spa World on Friday the 4th or maybe Sunday the 6th?

Latest Post
by  
A great time at Spa World this weekend...

Just a quick weekend visit to visit my son in DC and decided to drop by Spa World for a few hours. Such a great time and so relaxing. Not super crowded or busy and was able to enjoy the rooms and pools. Chatted with a few locals and just really...

Latest Post
by  
First visit to Spa World

Today was the first time I visited Spa World. I loved it and it was so relaxing. Will definitely be going back often. I also want to try visiting Riverside Spa too.

Latest Post
by  
First visit to Spa World

Today was the first time I visited Spa World. I loved it and it was so relaxing. Will definitely be going back often. I also want to try visiting Riverside Spa too.

Latest Post
by  
Wednesday, 7/17, afternoon

Thinking about heading to the spa this Wednesday, 7/17, in the afternoon for a little soaking. Hit me up if you're interested in going that day.

In the Summer?

Do people still go to this place in the summer? Seems like it might be too hot outside to enjoy the baths and sauna inside, but I could be mistaken. I'll be in town next week, so I might try to make a trip out to Spa World at some point.

July 1

Is anyone free tomorrow (July 1) to hang out at either SpaWord or Riverside?

Latest Post
by  
Saturday June 29th

Last Saturday of the month....I will be there....who else is in? Let's get a good group and enjoy the day with company.

Latest Post
by  
Riverside spa on June 1

Anyone up for an afternoon or evening at Riverside spa in Annandale today? Need to get some naked time in and it's more fun with a friend haha. Yes it's not as big as Spa World but no one films you and it's half the price haha