SpaWorld Centerville VA

Spa World Saturday July 29th

Summer fun time is here. Time for our end of the month Spa World get together. If you like to get out from under the hot sun but still want to enjoy the water nude then go to the Korean bathhouse. Spa World has a Korean nude bathhouse inside both...

Latest Post
by  
Anyone hitting SpaWorld

I am at SpaWorld today, July 23rd, and wondering if any TN'ers were out today. Buddy wanted to come today. I am hoping to come back next Saturday to see some old friends also. Thanks

Latest Post
by  
Anyone off work on July 3? Let's go to...

I have the day off! Seems like a perfect day to relax and soak and sauna all day. Anyone else wanna join me?

Latest Post
by  
Saturday June 30th

It's the last Saturday of the month....big weekend coming up. Lots of people will have long weekends so if you're interested in some nude social time with the fellas, I should be there about 9 a.m. At least 2 other friends plan to go so...

Latest Post
by  
Avalon or Spa World?

Trying to decide how best to spend my Saturday this week, the 24th of June. I could go to Avalon, which would be nice if the sun were out especially, or I could to to Spa World, no matter what the weather is. I was hoping to have a buddy with me...

Latest Post
by  
Friday

Anyone going this Friday

Latest Post
by  
June 3rd

My plans are to be at Spa World about 4:00 PM today and stay there until about 10:00 - 10:30 PM. I will have a green wristband on each wrist not counting the green key wristband one gets at the front desk that opens one's locker. Love to see a...

Memorial Day

A friend and I will be heading there Monday afternoon the 29th. If you're there come say hi!

Anyone from the Philly Area Want to Join Me...

If there is anyone who would like to go to Spa World tomorrow, I would be happy to pick you up and take you along. Leaving early and back by 7 or 8. Thanks. Bruce.

Latest Post
by  
Last Sat. in May

I read that sometimes guys from True Nudists get together at Spa World the last Sat. of the month. Will that be happening this month? I have never been there. Bruce

Latest PostMay 27th for me
by Bruce-b