SpaWorld Centerville VA

Spa on the 4th

I hope to see some faces at the Korean spa on the 4th of July. If you show up on the 4th you might see more than my face but you have to be there. Sorry no sun but lots of heat in the sauna, 3 hot tubs and heated rooms. If you like it cool we have a...

Summer Discount

Just an informational bulletin: Spa World is currently having a summer special through Jul 31. 50% off the general admission price....so that's $20 for a day of relaxation in the jets! You MUST print off the coupon from their site first. Just a...

Latest Post
by  
JOIN US AT SPA WORLD

Everyone listen up. We are planning a day trip to Spa-World at: https://www.spaworldusa.com/ so let's get a group together and meet there for the day and lunch by the pool...

Tomorrow 5/28

Just happen to be off tomorrow and planning to go to Spa World for the day. Will be there around noon, back after evening rush.

Latest Post
by  
Memorial Day Weekend

Not the usual last Sat of the month I know but a long weekend and a good excuse to spend a relaxing day in the jets. Anyone planning to be there Sat or possibly Sun afternoon?

May 19-22

Will be in town staying at a hotel near spa world (extended stay America) these days, probably going to spa world several times. Anyone else making plans to go those days? Would love to see someone else there!

May spa time 23rd or 30th

I see some like to go during Memorial weekend the 23rd and others the last Saturday the 30th. I hope some will show up for both weekends. Don't be shy it is a great spa to enjoy some needed rest and relaxation. I wish I could go both weeks but...

June Spa World

The summer is here and time to cool off at Spa World. The last Saturday of the month is June 28th which is Spa World get together time. I am sorry to say that I can not be there this month but hope many of you will be there. The chill pool is real...

April 25th

Anyone ready to go to Spa World on Saturday April 25th? I am sorry but I will not be able to make there this month. I hope some of you guys can go and have a great nude spa experience. When I go I try to get a bodyscrub while I am there. It just...