SpaWorld Centerville VA

And here is that Groupon

https://www.groupon.com/deals/spa-world-9

April at Spa World

I hope to see many faces next Saturday (April 26) at Spa World. I plan to be there with my friend Nick. He is a 26 year old gym buddy of mine. We will be a little late just a little after 12. Hope to be there when all are eating in the restaurant....

Weekend

Anyone going to be around this weekend or next? will be up that way, i have not been there yet, but would be great to visit and meet some folks.

Latest Post
by  
March at Spa World

March right into Spa World on Saturday March 29 about 9 am. I am sorry to say that I can not make it again this month but I hope to see you next month. Even without me there (LOL), Spa World is still a great place to spend the day with other tn...

February at Spa World

Thought I'd start a new thread so we don't have to scroll through pages to find the latest info! I just wanted to say now's the time to put the February TN gathering at Spa World in Centreville, VA on your calendar! It's Saturday,...

Tuesday, October

I will be at SW on Tuesday, October 15. If anybody can get there during the week, please join me for the afternoon.

Latest Post
by  
Sunday Oct 6th

Hey peoples...I will be at Spa World tomorrow afternoon in case anyone else is going to be out that way. :-)

weekday

Does anyone go during the week? thinking about going after work one day.

Spent the day at Spa World yesterday

Great day! Was anyone else there yesterday? Let's meet sometime. I talked to quite a few nice guys in the pool area yesterday.

Latest Post
by  
Coming Back in August

I am currently working in Afghanistan and will be back in Virginia August 24 for four weeks. Never been to Spa World. Prefer to go to meet others. Just putting it out there.