Nude Jobs by State (Certified Only)

North NJ Cleaning service

I clean homes in the nude! Super detail oriented and have reasonable rates. I have references from current clients! Message me for more info!

Latest Post
by  
Pensacola here

licensed carpenter, home repair in the Pensacola and serrounding areas

NC and available!

Looking for extra work over the holidays. Clean up inside and out. Here to help!

Eastern WV/NOVA Area

Looking to have some projects done at my house including drywall finishing, landscape work and trim/molding work. A naked handyman in the area would be great. I can assist on weekends, just don't have the time to get it all done myself.

Latest Post
by  
ATL Available

Howdy. Atlanta local here, looking for some extra work. Any sort of yard work, house work.... Perhaps something you'd be okay with me doing in the nude. One-time thing or even something more regular. Just looking for some extra cash this holiday...

Retired Peterborough Tradesman

Retirement tradesman in Peterborough. Interested in helping with jobs around your home for women or couples, not for guys (I'm straight). Will do work naked and very reasonable, it's not about the money but about helping out and making new...

Latest Post
by  
Retired Peterborough Tradesman

Retirement tradesman in Peterborough. Interested in helping with jobs around your home for women or couples, not for guys (I'm straight). Will do work naked and very reasonable, it's not about the money but about helping out and making new...

Latest Post
by  
Oklahoma, Tulsa area

Will do odd jobs around the house from cleaning to light repair. Also can do massage for women or couples.

Any handyman/Plumber in Toronto?

I need some minor fixings in the toilet sink and flush. Also, if you have a truck, would like to request we go pick up some furniture from Ikea and assemble it for me. Will pay as per your rate. All fixings and assemblies in the nude plz. Thanks! ;)

Latest Post
by  
Phoenix Area

I know someone need some nude help with that next home project, lol Lets do it!