Mistress

Are you into the dom/sub kinky erotic sex plays and fetish's text me, latexg5@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Why I Love being Naked

1. Freedom, when I'm naked I'm no longer chained by cloths.2. Feels great (the feeling of the wind, sun, and everything else on my naked body is very pleasant)3. Excitement, the fact that I am exposing myself is so thrilling and the fact...

Being seen

Might be a age thing but I like posting photos and being seen nude

Three women over fifty one guy forties

I am going on vacation with my wife and she invited her two friends. I know she has told them I like to be naked and where skimpy swimwear but her friends have never seen me like that. Please message me if you have any advice. I actually get hard...

Exhibitionist before nudist

I wonder how many went this route? I use to love the shock and expression from family and friends years ago. Now I just do the nude because its just nude. Not worried if Im seen or not. Maybe nudity is more common now?

Latest Post
by  
My favorite thing

About 50 years ago when I was 17 sitting in my parents backyard, reading a magazine nude and all of a sudden the door pops open and my sister at the time steps out. I put the magazine in my lap, but she realized in a few seconds I was nude I just...

Latest PostAwesome story
by TimmyG 
Exhibitionists- Welcome

Hey everyone - Do you guys love to share your dare experiences... happy to listen and would love to watch ... :) :) welcome guys

Latest Post
by  
Illegal group?

If I click the plus symbol it takes me to a page that says Please Read Carefully! And number four basically says anything sexual will be deleted. Including swinging and exhibitionist. Funny. I have been browsing exhibitionist groups on true nudists...

Latest Post
by  
I missed a great opportunity

The lady that does my waxing at a salon knows of my love for nudity. She is even a fan of it herself. We have talked many times about how much I would love to walk out completely nude when were done. (They have actually had a guy do that before in...

Exhibitionists Paradise : SFs...

The Huge #ClothingOptional #StStupidsDayParade is Coming Up in San Francisco Monday 1 April? See DeTails in Description : https://youtu.be/tmvcMf8qaFg?feature=shared

Latest Post
by