Gunnison Beach Nudists

Week of 6/11 Roll Call

Ok, this group is waaaaay too quiet for 800+ members. What's everybody's plans for the week? I'm going to stop by for an hour or two tomorrow 6/12 and definitely again on Friday 6/15. I enjoy meeting up with couples, mixed groups and...

June 8th

Looking to head to Gunny onJune 8th (Friday). Anyone else going to be able to make it?

Beach day Friday June 8

anyone heading to the beach friday june 8 taking the ferry from manhattan

Latest Post
by  
Last Free Week - Good Weather Wednesday &...

It looks like the potential for good beach weather this Wed and Thurs the 23rd and 24th. It's also the last week that entrance will be free. After memorial day its $15 a day or the season pass for $75. Can anybody get away from work for a few...

Tuesday 5/15 - Not too Bad

Managed to get a few hours in today. Looks like the only chance for the week. Wasn't very crowded at all. Where is everybody?

Latest Post
by  
NYC to Gunnison this week

Anyone headed out later this week? Not sure the ferry will be serving Sandy Hook yet. Should be 80.

This weekend

Anyone want to join me this weekend??

May 1,2 or 3rd Weather

Looks like the weather next week may allow for a beach day or 2. I'm going to try for the best of the 3 days. Anyone else?

Sat Apr 14 - first warm day

Well it's finally here, a warm day in spring. The water is still cold so any wind will make it a cold day at the beach. Is anyone going to give it a try this weekend?